Adventure Park Zip Lines in Pigeon Forge
Experience the great adventure sport of Pigeon Forge zip lining with Adventure Park Zip Lines at Five Oaks. It’s over 2,000 feet long. Breathe in the fresh mountain air with a zip line tour through the trees and get back to nature!
Zip lining at Adventure Park provides the thrill of a lifetime as you soar along solid steel cables at speeds reaching nearly 50 miles per hour! Some people might think that there will be a significant amount of walking between ziplines. However, at Adventure Park Ziplines, we transport you to the first tower aboard a Polaris ATV. The most amount of physical activity for guests is simply climbing up the 15 steps on the first tower and climbing down the 15 steps on the last tower!
The highest point of the course is 65 feet off the ground, but the average height is just 35 feet.
Information on your Pigeon Forge FREE ticket for Adventure Park Zip Lines:
ONE FREE ADULT ADMISSION PER UNIT, PER PAID NIGHT STAY
- Reservation required.
- Reservation must be booked through Xplorie.
- Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
- Cannot be used on same day as Legacy Mountain Zip Lines
- Must present Smoky Mountain VIP Pass and photo ID to redeem.
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 9am – 7pm
- Freshman Course: 7 lines / 1.5 hrs.
- Guest must wear safety helmet and complete training.
- Closed toe shoes are required and no skirts allowed.
- Pricing for additional guests:
- Freshman (7 line): $74.99
- Night Zip (6 line): $69.99
For more information and to receive your daily free attraction ticket you will need to reserve a cabin at Great Outdoor Cabin Rentals.