Come see why the Country Tonite Pigeon Forge show has won so many awards including “2001-2016 show of the year”, “Best Live Country Show in America” and “Best Show in the Smokies”!
In this fast-paced production you will enjoy a variety of dynamic singing and dancing, side-splitting comedy, powerful gospel, and American patriotism.
Country Tonite is the only show in Pigeon Forge with youth performers – so it is fun for the whole family! The great thing about this show is that you don’t even have to be a fan of country music to LOVE Country Tonite! It’s that “feel-good” kind of show that will stay with you long after the vacation is over.
Country Tonite Theatre in Tennessee is the best value in Pigeon Forge entertainment! Experience this high-energy, full-scale production located in a 1500 seat multi-million dollar theatre.
Information on your Pigeon Forge FREE ticket for Country Tonite show:
- Reservation required.
- Reservation must be booked with your Smoky Mountain VIP Pass.
- Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
- Must present Xplorie Smoky Mountain VIP Pass and photo ID to redeem.
- Show time: 8pm (occasional shows at 3pm)
- Doors open 45 minutes prior to show time; arrive no later than 15 minutes prior.
- Concession bar is available and serves drinks, hamburgers, hotdogs, and nachos.
- Enjoy one free adult ticket per unit, per paid night stay
For more information and to receive your daily free attraction ticket you will need to reserve a cabin at Great Outdoor Cabin Rentals.