Become part of the longest running feud in history and help the Hatfields and McCoys try to settle their differences smoky mountain-style. Whether you’re city-folk or country cousins, you’ll love the singing and dancing, mighty feats of strength, jaw dropping stunts and side-splitting comedy.
And the country cookin’? Whooee, it’s good! Granny’s cookin’ up a heap of fried chicken and country pulled pork shoulder barbecue! Add smashed taters, creamy cole slaw, buttery corn on the cob, creamy vegetable soup and Granny’s special dessert and you’ll need to loosen up your belt! Best dinner in town – Granny guarantees it! Show times are 5p.m. and 8 p.m. daily. Come hungry – it’s all you can eat!
Your family will be plum tickled with the action, excitement and comedy of our little shindig – not to mention the dinner served with each show.
Information on your Pigeon Forge FREE ticket for the Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show:
- Reservation required.
- Reservation must be booked through Xplorie.
- Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
- Must present Smoky Mountain VIP Pass and photo ID to redeem.
- Guests should arrive 45 minutes prior to show time; dinner service ends when the show begins.
- Tickets will be picked up at the ticket counter.
- Showtimes at 5pm and 8pm
- Full Southern Homestyle Feast Meal Includes:
- “Feudin” Fried Chicken
- Open Pit Pulled Pork Barbeque
- Southern Style Creamy Soup
- “Smashed Mashed Taters”
- Buttery Corn on the Cob
- Dinner Rolls
- Cole Slaw
- Granny’s Famous Specialty Dessert
- Pricing for additional guests :
- Adult: $54.95
- Child (3-11yr) : $24.95
- Under 3 : Free
Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show in Pigeon Forge address: 119 Music Road, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Enjoy one free adult ticket per unit, per paid night stay, with reservations made no more than 48 hours in advance.
For more information and to receive your free attraction ticket you will need to reserve a cabin at Great Outdoor Cabin Rentals.