Legacy Mountain Zip Lines consists of 7 thrilling lines ranging from 1800 feet to 2500 feet long on 400 acres of Smoky Mountain terrain. On your tour, you will travel over three rope bridges, ride an ATV, see breathtaking views, and journey mountain top to mountain top on 4.5 miles of zip line cable.
If you are the type of person who thrives off of adventure and loves remarkable views then look no further than Legacy Mountain Ziplines in Pigeon Forge. Legacy Mountain Ziplines in Pigeon Forge is the latest attraction in the Smoky Mountains, offering family entertainment and excitement to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville, Tennessee. We are proud to be the first eco-friendly zip line adventure available in the Great Smoky Mountains area.
Information on your Pigeon Forge FREE ticket for Legacy Mountain Zip Lines:
ONE FREE ADULT ADMISSION PER UNIT, PER PAID NIGHT STAY
- Reservation required.
- Reservation must be booked through Xplorie.
- Cannot be used the same day as Adventure Park Zip Line.
- Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
- Must present your Smoky Mountain VIP Pass and photo ID to redeem.
- Dates Offered: Seven days a week.
- Guests need to arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. No skirts or dangling jewelry allowed.
- Pricing for additional guests:
- All Ages: $99.99
For more information and to receive your daily free attraction ticket you will need to reserve a cabin at Great Outdoor Cabin Rentals.