How about a free ticket to a world class aquarium in the heart of the Smoky Mountains? Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is literally teeming with life – their 10,000 exotic sea creatures comprise more than 350 individual species. You’ll find inside on the upper level a Tropical Rainforest, Ocean Realm, Shark Lagoon and a Touch a Ray Bay. On the lower level you will find the Coral Reef, Discovery Center, Gallery of the Seas, Stingray Bay, and Penguin Playhouse. There are more fish in this aquarium than there are people living in the entire town of Gatlinburg.
Information on your FREE ticket for Ripley’s Aquarium
- No reservation required.
- Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
- Must present your Smoky Mountain VIP pass and photo ID to redeem.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Thursday: 9am-10pm
- Friday – Sunday: 9am-11pm
- Penguin exhibit is not included.
- Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pricing for additional guests:
- Adults (before 4pm): $29.99
- Adults (after 4pm): 26.99
- Children (6-11): $15.99
- Children (2-5): $7.99
- Under 2: Free
- Enjoy one free adult ticket per unit, per paid night stay
For more information and to receive your daily free attraction ticket you will need to reserve a cabin at Pigeon Forge Cabin Rentals.