Smoky Mountain Opry
The Smoky Mountain Opry is Pigeon Forge’s largest musical variety show featuring music from Big Band Swing through today’s country. See the most talented cast of singers, dancers, comedians, and musicians the Smoky Mountains has to offer! Marvel at our special effects, laser lights, pyrotechnics, giant video screens, dazzling costumes, and high flying musicians!
From country to pop, comedy or Broadway the Smoky Mountain Opry in Pigeon Forge has it all. Be sure to keep an eye out for the lion and tigers! That’s right, meet “Tsimba-Vaati” one of only 300 white lions in existence today! There is absolutely something for everyone and never a dull moment!
Information on your Pigeon Forge FREE ticket for Smoky Mountain Opry:
- Reservation required.
- Reservation must be booked through Xplorie.
- Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
- Must present Xplorie Smoky Mountain VIP Pass and photo ID to redeem.
- Show duration: 2 hours with a 15 minute intermission.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to show time for seating.
- Tickets will be picked up at the ticket counter.
- Pricing for additional guests :
- Adult (Premium Seating): $54.95
- Adult (Regular Seating): $49.95
- Child (3-11 yr) : $24.95
- Under 3 : Free
For more information and to receive your free attraction ticket you will need to reserve a cabin at Great Outdoor Cabin Rentals.