Pigeon Forge Free Attraction Ticket
WonderWorks indoor amusement attraction in Pigeon Forge is fun for all ages! Guests can enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience with more than 100 interactive exhibits like the Space Zone, Pigeon Forge glow in the dark Ropes Challenge Course, Wonder Coasters, Xtreme 360 Bikes, Lazer Tag, Mind Ball, Rock wall Climbing, Bed of Nails, and the Bubble Lab to name a few. Guests can also enjoy the indoor ropes challenge course that stands 50 feet tall and over 50 different obstacles and activities including swinging steps, lily pads, a tremor bridge and more.
With over 35,000 square feet of “edu-tainment” WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind. The attraction combines education and entertainment with more than 100 hands on exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination.
This once top-secret laboratory was located in the Bermuda triangle. An experiment gone wrong lifted the laboratory carrying it to Music Drive in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee where it landed upside down. Luckily all of the exhibits remained intact and available for guests to explore.
Enjoy one free adult ticket per unit, per paid night stay, with reservations made no more than 48 hours in advance.
- Reservation required.
- Noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
- Must present Xplorie card and photo ID to redeem.
- Hours of Operation:
- 7 Days a Week : 9AM – 10PM
- Allow 3 – 4 hours to see everything.
- Tickets are for all day so you can come and go as you please (no outside food or drinks allowed).
- Closed toe shoes are required for the ropes course and rock climbing (no skirts or dresses permitted).
For more information and to receive your free attraction ticket you will need to reserve a cabin at Great Outdoor Cabin Rentals.
WonderWorks – 100 Music Road, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863